New Haven Hospice Care, Inc.
Dedicated to providing continuous, compassionate, care to patients & families.
Staff at a Community Event
New Haven Hospice Care, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing continuous, compassionate care to the residents of New Haven, Missouri and the
surrounding communities, with life-limiting illnesses by providing professional medical, emotional, spiritual, and social support during this difficult time.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
Non-profit Agency & Volunteer Board Members:
- We do not earn profits for its owners or creators
- Donations or profits earned get redistributed to the patients & to allow the agency to operate
- We serve a small service area of 4 counties so we can provide our patients and families with the time & care that they deserve
- We provide free grief/bereavement services to our community: grief support groups, community emailing list, and remembrance events.
- We continue to build strong relationships with our community members & have a strong knowledge base of community resources available to those in need.
- We offer in-services and educational presentations to our local businesses: nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, hospitals, senior centers, veteran centers, etc.
Members of: We Honor Veterans Program
- We are committed to honoring Veterans at the end of life & are proud members of We Honor Veterans, a program of the National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization and the Veterans Administration.
- We are committed to remaining compliant with hospice standards & best effective practices, & containing costs.
Several professionals realized that many patients in Franklin County, Warren County, & Gasconade County were in need of hospice services. These professionals sought out others with whom have a desire to help end-of-life patients & families in this community.
This team has worked extremely hard to create the very first hospice agency in New Haven with a goal of serving continuous, compassionate care. New Haven Hospice Care Inc. became fully accredited on December 13, 2017. New Haven Hospice Care is confident in utilizing these selected professionals to focus on providing quality individualized care.
New Haven Hospice Care was created & several team members were hired: administrator & director of clinical services, medical director, nurses, hospice aides, social worker & bereavement coordinator, spiritual adviser, office manager, volunteer coordinator, several volunteers, etc. All board members currently volunteer their services for this non-profit agency.